Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nighttime Sweetness

The last few evenings when the girls have prayed before bed, they have prayed for me.  They usually start out thanking Jesus for their unicorn or horse stuffies and then move onto me.  They thank Jesus for my eyes, for my beautiful hair, for my mouth, for my ears, whatever it is they see as I kneel beside them eyes closed. 

I sit and listen and smile and receive it as a little sweetness from the Lord.  He loves me and He is thankful for all my parts, exactly how He's created them.  I am a beautiful person made in His image and He loves every part, even the parts I don't like so much. 

Such a sweet way to say Goodnight.  I'm so thankful for my precious daughters who are sensitive to the Spirit even when they don't even realize what they are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment