Saturday, February 19, 2011

Enjoying my lasts...

So I ordered Pizza last night, haven't had take-out pizza in nearly two months so it was a delicious treat.  Then today we went out to Red Robin for dinner.  I have been telling the kids that if we stay away from McDontald's and Burger King for two months I'd reward them with dinner at Red Robin.  So with 10 days left in the month and still going strong and only 2 days till I start my new food changes I thought we'd celebrate early. 

I enjoyed my favourite bonzai burger with yam fries, yum!  The kids had their favourites of mac and cheese and french fries.  It felt good to have a treat and celebrate as we've stayed away from those unhealthy choices for the last few months.  It is way more fun to anticipate a yummy meal  then run through a drive thru and every one have tummy aches afterwards. 

My mom is planning a pork roast with applesauce for dinner tomorrow night and Monday morning I begin!!  Still a little in shock and I'm sure my body sure will be on Monday but at the same time I am looking forward to change.  Change is hard, change is slow, but change does come!

No comments:

Post a Comment