Thursday, March 3, 2011

Such Beautiful Children

Part of the perks of having a blog called Cooking, Cleaning and Kids  is that I can brag about my kids whenever I see fit.  A few weeks ago we went and had a professional photo shoot done for the girls.  Sorry, can't show you the pics unless you come over to our place in the next couple of months when we get them on the wall.

But it was such a fun experience to allow the girls to pick out their own dresses and then do their nails and curl their hair.  I know it's not all that stuff that makes them beautiful, but once you take a look at a few of the pics that Mike took after the shoot, you'll see, it definitely enhances their beauty!
Abbi is such a photogenic little girl.  I was a child model and after that shoot I definitely thought about making her one.  Times have changed since I was a little girl so I don't know that I will but she sure is a natural!
The girls had such fun getting photos done together and alone.  They giggled and laughed together and were very patient to take their turns alone as well.
Sadie was more of our serious poser.  She absolutely loved having what she called her ballerina dress on.

I love my girls and they are so, so beautiful.

We definitely made an 'investment' in the photos that we purchased and seriously, when we get them and  then get them on the wall, you must come see them.  They are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment