Monday, September 26, 2011

I can eat like a normal person!!!

Just got back from the naturopath where he did a full testing of all my food sensitivities.  I had been really praying that I would get chicken back, tomatoes, lettuce, peanuts and soy. 
...and I got all that and more!
I am getting tired of fish or turkey every day and knew that if I could only get chicken it would make a huge difference in my meals... so got to celebrate that plus getting pork!

Then came the veggies and fruits - got tomatoes and lettuce back - plus blueberries, oranges and peppers!  The only veggie I didn't get back was potatoes which I am totally fine with.  I'm loving my sweet potatoes and yams anyhow and they're better for me.

Then came nuts and seeds - hemp hearts and peanuts are back in the diet baby!  Oh, how I have missed you peanut butter!

I still have to stay away from a few things - alcohol, beef, bison, all dairy products, spicy foods and margarine.  But for the amount that I got back I feel like I will be able to eat like a normal person! 

I can't wait to start integrating these delicious foods back into my diet.  Definitely having pasta with tomato sauce first!!

1 comment: